Broken Jewellery? Let us fix it!
At Beads and Beads, our staff can repair, restore and revamp your broken and beloved jewellery for you in store, and often on the same day! Our services include;
- Pearl Knotting
- Beaded necklace and bracelet re-stringing
- Elastic bracelet re-stringing (single and multiple strand bracelets)
- Leather and waxed cord necklace repairs or replacements
- Replacement of broken clasps, rings and other parts
- Chain re-linking
- Adding extension chains
- Magnetic clasp conversions
- Earring hook and centre rod replacements
- Clip on earring conversion
- Clear round diamanté stone replacements
Visit us in store today for a free quote. While we can complete most repairs on the same day, services including knotting and gluing will have to be left with us for a short period of time.
Can't come in store? Don't worry - send us an email!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attached with a photograph, including your name, contact number, length of piece and size of beads (for beaded necklaces and bracelets only). If your repair is of a different nature, please include a brief description of the issue. We will work to respond in an efficient manner with a free quote.
We do pride ourselves on our ability to repair most beaded, costume, fashion and vintage jewellery, however we do ask you understand that some pieces simply exceed our capabilities and cannot be repaired by us. We also don't work with precious stones (i.e. diamonds) and soldered jewellery settings. Thank you.